So after the disaster that was flying our home made kite. I decided to buy a little kite and go fly it in the park with Terra today.
Such a great kite! It was up in the air in less than five seconds. Terra was excited, and I was happy to get a picture, so I gave her the string roll and told her to hold on tight, reiterated that it should be held on tight and then reached down to grab the camera.
By the time I was able to get the camera out of my pocket, the kite was free. I'm guessing she had just let go, and the kite took off. We ran after it, but it got caught up in the trees and then broke the string. I'm not sure where the kite ended up, but it was an exciting 10 seconds of flight.
Ahh well. I still grabbed some great pictures of her in the park. Stay tuned for kite attempt number 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment