Saturday, February 2, 2013

CCNA Security

It has been an interesting couple of weeks here at the Bryan house. After spending the better part of a month studying, I was able to finally test out and receive my certification for CCNA: Security. Which gives me another three years before I have to re-certify. It isn't a great big deal, but the test was challenging, and I'm gratified that I've got that out of the way. Mary is applying for a few jobs, which hopefully will give us the extra funds to travel a bit more. But for now we are not planning anything.
We made a trip to the beach yesterday and got a nice red neck to show for it. Terra managed to dive into the frigid water, so we stripped her down so her cloths could dry out. So she was running around rolling in sand dunes getting sugar cookie coating. Fun times.
After that we went to watch a Roller Derby scrimmage, which got cut a little short due to an injury of the "the girls poor ankle was flopping around" type. Further reinforcing my happiness that Mary isn't on skates anymore. Don't get me wrong, I was quite a fan of the whole thing, but there was always the chance of a serious injury.


Anyhow, nothing major to discuss! Here is a picture of Terra for your troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment