Above is a link to Terra being silly while listening to one of her favorite songs. She has grown to love this Daft Punk Song as well as another song she calls "The Shake it Off Song." You and I might know it as "Shake it out" by Florence + The Machine. Next I'll try to get a video of her dancing to that song.
Four days until Kindergarten and I can't believe it. Our little girl is almost there! She's so excited, we've been counting down for some time now. This whole week Terra and I have been doing dry runs getting ready for school. The walk isn't too far but it's mostly uphill. Nothing like a little bit of exercise in the morning. Friday is Orientation where she will meet her teacher and get to tour her classroom. I don't think Paul will be back in time for that however he is suppose to get Monday off. We can all take the first real walk to school together. I'll have to remember to bring my handkerchief for the walk home.
First time in the water. Her and Paul had a great time getting beat up by the waves. They are much bigger than we are used to.
She was allowed to get one treat from Disney Land, this was her choice. She's still working on it.
Painting a "Welcome Home" picture for Daddy. He should come home sometime tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment