We've had to stop, breath, and not freak out quite a few times these past weeks. Our vehicle needs desperate and costly repairs. Our home in Hampton has been unexpectedly vacated and left trashed. We are really having to make adjustments after this move and it's been hard for me to remember to stop, breath, and not freak out.
I am so thankful for recent times though, along with them and Paul's calm and loving nature I am remaining grounded. We've had a chance to reconnect with a family member, that was really special to me and I look forward to spending more time with them in the future. We've spent the weekend with some great friends, I am very happy that we have someone so close by that we can connect with. Not to mention the community we are getting to know at the Unitarian Church. We've been to three services so far and each one has touched me deeply. I learned a lesson after the first service we went to and will continue to not wear makeup while bringing my own handkerchief. It is so great to feel welcomed and a part of a community.
I am looking forward to the coming weeks, hopefully they will bring some reprieve from all the stress bumps. Paul has to go to the field for a few days but soon will be taking leave from work. Mary Pat is coming to visit for a bit, we are looking forward to spending some time with her. Terra's birthday is right around the corner and then shortly after that school starts. She is very excited for Kindergarten.
I don't have any pictures to share right now, I need to really try harder to remember to keep the camera in my bag. Until next time...
~M
No comments:
Post a Comment