Monday, June 16, 2014

Kids do not sleep straight.

So we made it! It was rough but we are safely in Oceanside. I dropped Paul off at his new unit this morning to check in and hopefully this week we can start house hunting. We are still adjusting to the time difference, hopefully only another day or so before we're acclimated. Something that is hindering our progress is sharing a bed with Terra. I wonder when children start to sleep straight. You know, like adults do. We sleep with our heads on our pillows and our feet towards the foot of the bed. Terra on the other hand sleep all types of ways. Front ways, back ways, side ways, slant ways, and everything in between. You'd think that a king size bed would be big enough but clearly not.

Yesterday was our first official out and about. So far I love it here. We drove around to get cell phones, a cat tree, made a quick stop at the beach, and grabbed some food. The scenery and weather differences are so amazing! What a change. I think all of us are really going to love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment