Sunday, November 3, 2013

We're Back!

After the fastest 8 days ever Terra and I are back from our trip to LA. Our return trip took one day longer than expected but we finally made it and I have never been so beat in my life. The flight from Denver to Tokyo was delayed so long that when we finally made it to Tokyo there were no more flights that night. The airline hooked us up with a hotel for the night, food vouchers, and transportation to another airport 2 hours away to catch the first flight to Okinawa the next morning.  Overall we had an amazing time but I am so glad to be back with Paul.

 The wedding was beautiful and hopefully a weekend I will never forget. The few days spent with family was exhausting and way too fast. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.













No comments:

Post a Comment