Paul left again this morning. He's headed Nepal. This trip to Nepal will be a little different than any other trip he's taken so far, he gets to work out of the Embassy and attend a State Dinner. He does look snazzy in his suit! After a few days in Nepal him and his team head straight to Philippines. Again. He was excited this time because originally he was going to stay in Manila, for some reason I think that has changed and he's right back to the poverty of Subic Bay and Clark AFB.
I have mixed feelings about this deployment. I want him here more than anything but on the other hand, if I'm lucky time will go fast while he's gone and then I'm closer to going home. Terra and I are flying back home to attend my best friend's (since 4th grade) wedding. Paul's so amazing for letting us go! Then once that quick trip is finished, we're off to Taiwan. We SO need that vacation! Uninterrupted family time is way overdo.
So until then, Terra and I will be hanging out and taking care of each other. We'll be strong together!
No comments:
Post a Comment