I have terrible facial hair. It doesn't grow in any sort of predictable pattern. It forgoes any sort of established form or fashion and even has strange colors that do not normally appear on me. At one point I swear that my mustache had green tint to it. Some sort of strange off blonde that the florescent lights tinged green.
After 6 months, you would be hard pressed to even tell I had been growing a mustache at all. I had several pictures that I took of it before shaving it off, and either by some trick of the light, or just some level of sentience in the damned hair growing off of my face, it remained mostly hidden in almost all of the pictures.
I am posting all of the pictures. Not because they are good. But as a testament to my folly. I shall never again fall victim to the allure of facial hair. The evidence will haunt me until my dying day.
I pray humanity forgives my hubris.
I think my son is awesome-with or without facial hair!!!
ReplyDelete