Saturday, December 5, 2015
The Adventures of Murkey: Week 3
I got really hungry and ran all out of snacks in my room, so I had to find somewhere else to eat. Lucky me! There is a HUGE room with tons of people eating and they let me have a few things too. There is ice cream (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and pralines and cream) along with lots of water and juice and cereal. Today they had chicken tenders and a big salad bar with olives and chickpeas! It was super yummy, just what a growing murloc needs.
I noticed that some of the people were very nicely dressed in smart uniforms, and some were walking around in what looked like pajamas and flip flops! It was a little strange to say the least, I didn't want someones feet near my food, so I sat near the back and chowed down. Lots of nice people from a place called the Philippines serving food and cooking. They were generous with the helpings of food, and I used my best manners to thank them. It looks like a tough job.
Well, now I have to figure out where to go next! Until next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment