Saturday, January 24, 2015

A bit late

For some reason it's has taken me a lot longer this year to recuperate from the Holidays. Maybe it's because the day after we all got back to Cali from Louisiana Paul had to leave for school. I've seen him twice since, his class ends the second Friday in April.

Overall our trip home was really great. Terra is of the age now where she remembers people and past memories. They are all family and not just random people we tell her we're related to. She's already said that she wants to go back.

The trip seemed to last a month. After the first week Terra mentioned to me that she missed school and her friends. I told her "Honey, we still have one week to go." I'm really glad that we were able to connect with different parts of the family. Parts we have rarely seen on previous trips.

Here are just a few shots. It was good to be together.

                                                         Terra's first time seeing a crawfish



                                                              She found Santa's footprints
                                             
                                                           Glitter glitter everywhere



                                                     




                                                         Getting ready for fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment