Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ready to Leave

I've been trying, really trying to enjoy what time we have left here on this teeny island known as Okinawa but since I am in a bit of a bad mood, I feel the need to complain. So buckle down and bear with me folks. For your's and my entertainment I have complied my complaints in an orderly fashion.

I. Reason's why I am ready to leave Okinawa
      a. Counter tops, cabinets, bathrooms, cars, clothes, and furniture built for the adult with an average height of 5'2".
      b. CRAZY drivers that park illegally, pass in the median, stop for no reason, have no concept of "right of way", turn before the car in front of them while waiting in the turning lane, motorcycle and moped drivers that zig-zag through traffic and pass you at a red light, drivers that stop abruptly and turn on their blinker immediately before turning while taking an eternity to make their turn, and extremely small roads where only the smallest of cars will make it down unscratched.
       c. seasons consisting of coolish, hot, wet, and scorching.

...OK so I guess that's all I have at the moment. When I first sat down to make my list I swear my head was filled with a lot more. I guess you could always stay tuned, I'll update my list when more reasons come back to me. In the mean time, to play a card from the opposite hand I'll start building a list of "Reason's I've enjoyed living in Okinawa." I know you're at the edge of your seat so just stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment